Required from September 2017: Class Teacher
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and reflective classroom teacher to join our friendly and hardworking team. This post is suitable for an NQT.
We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to making learning exciting and challenging;
- has high expectations;
- is keen to develop personally and professionally.
If appointed, we can offer:
- the opportunity to join a dedicated and talented staff with a strong team ethos;
- a supportive induction programme;
- a school where new ideas are valued;
- encouragement for your creativity;
- respect, friendship and support.
To apply, please download the application pack and an application form by clicking on the links below:
Closing date: 10.00am Tuesday 2nd May
Interviews: Friday 12th May
Please return completed applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to the school address, FAO of Mr R Gilbey.
Robert Miles Junior School and Equals Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.